Let's chat about wood carving
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 50 Free Wood Carving & Painting tips!
Our Covered in Chips newsletters provide you with:
- Updates when we launch new step-by-step wood carving tutorials, videos, and more.
- Links to new and informative articles to help enhance your wood carving and finishing skills.
- Some free tips that are exclusively for newsletter subscribers.
- Wood carving news and events you won't want to miss.
- Honest reviews of the tools, books, and other products we personally love and use regularly.
- What we're up to... and what we're messing around with... so you can learn from our success (or epic fails!).
- Occasional, random giveaways (yay!).
“Of all my carving newsletters, I’ve enjoyed receiving yours the most.” TA
Covered in chips, no matter where we're carving!
”Thank you for your newsletter and website.
I do the newsletter for Montana State Woodcarvers and am always looking for
information to put in the newsletter.” EM
No hype... just helpful content that matters to you, delivered via email two times a month.
Plus, a free gift just for subscribing!
To thank you for signing up for our newsletter, you will receive: 50 Wood Carving & Painting Tips
- Great resource for wood carvers of all skill levels.
- We did the research… so you don't have to.
- Chock full of great tips.
- Easy to read, save, and share.
“Thanks so much. I get a lot out of your newsletter.” HD
Sign up with the form below
Welcome in advance to the carvingjunkies.com family! Let’s get those chips flying together.
Dana & David
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe any time.
WANT TO HELP SUPPORT US?
Some great knives I (Dana) use!
I love these very sturdy Focuser Carving knives (affiliate link). Their carving knife is very comfortable to use.
The chip carving knife is my go-to for clean pyramid cuts. The long whittling knife is good for roughing out wood.
All are terrific for beginners, reasonably priced, and readily available.
They also support this website whenever purchases are made using these links (at no cost to you).
Get 50 Wood Carving & Painting Tips
FREE when you sign up for Covered in Chips, our newsletter
You might like these
Make this clown carving with just a knife and a block of wood using our free tutorial with pictures from all angles.
This villainous vampire wood carving can be easily made with just a knife from a block of wood.
This old man carving is easy to make with free step by step tutorial with photos from all angles.