- Covered in chips club
Join our free Covered in Chips club!
Join now and get 50 Free Wood Carving & Painting tips!
As a club member you will receive:
- Advanced notice when we launch new step-by-step wood carving tutorials, videos, and more.
- Links to new and informative articles to help enhance your wood carving and finishing skills.
- Some free tips that are exclusively for club members.
- Wood carving news and events you won't want to miss.
- Honest reviews of the tools, books, and other products we personally love and use regularly.
- What we're up to... and what we're messing around with... so you can learn from our success (or epic fails!).
- Occasional, random giveaways (yay!).
“Of all my carving newsletters, I’ve enjoyed receiving yours the most.” TA
Covered in chips, no matter where we're carving!
”Thank you for your newsletter and website.
I do the newsletter for Montana State Woodcarvers and am always looking for
information to put in the newsletter.” EM
No hype... just helpful content that matters to you.
Plus, a free gift just for joining the club!
To thank you for joining our club, you will receive: 50 Wood Carving & Painting Tips
- Great resource for wood carvers of all skill levels.
- We did the research… so you don't have to.
- Chock full of great tips.
- Easy to read, save, and share.
“Thanks so much. I get a lot out of your newsletter.” HD
Sign up with the form below
Welcome in advance to the carvingjunkies.com family! Let’s get those chips flying together.
Dana & David
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe any time.
WANT TO HELP SUPPORT US?
Some terrific knives I love!
The knives pictured below are easy to use and hold an edge extremely well. They are also very sturdy, which is awesome for beginner wood carvers. The FC001 is a great all-around carving knife. The FC016 is my go-to for making clean pyramid cuts with ease. I use the FC015 when I need to remove a lot of wood without too much effort. Lots of great wood carvers on Instagram use them. They are also readily available, which is a plus these days. Check ‘em out! Every purchase you make via these affiliate links helps support this website. Thank you! 😀
Get 50 Wood Carving & Painting Tips
FREE when you join our free Covered in Chips Club